This is now our final edit as due to copyright reasons our video once it had the universal ident in was blocked so we moved it to a different website. This version has a few improvements and these are things such as better balanced sound and corrections of our flashback scenes which had become broken and out of place
This is a version of our final edit of our title sequence we changed a few things from our last version such as:
- Improving our sound
- Adding more diegetic sound
- Cleaning up some harsher cuts
- Spent time working in effects
- Created a flashback effect
This is some of the feedback that we received on our media project. While it is mostly constructive there are areas which looking back as suggested we could improve on. Asking relatives and friends helped us to gain a better understanding and allowed a fresh set of people to see our work and tell us what they thought about it.
7. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?
Here is a youtube link to a video i made on how we have improved since our preliminary task. Appoligies for the microphone quality, my good one was at home.
6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
Here is a prezi detailing the technologies used when making my media coursework (Please click on the image)
5. How did you attract/address your audience?
Here is a version of our video without the ident and it now has captions over it. For uploading to youtube we had to remove the universal ident as there where copyright issues when it was included.
4. Who would be the audience for your media product?
Here is a slideshare on the audience we have selected
3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
Here is a linked image to a prezi detailing my answers to this question (Please click on the image)
2. How does your media product represent particular social groups?
Here is a video with a commentary on how our media product represents particular social groups